Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Have you ever lived in North Carolina? Did you love/hate it?

Hola, como estas? I'm from Spain, so I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it. I live in the USA right now, but i am moving back to live in December or January. I also love Mexico, I have an uncle who moved from Spain to Mexico and Loves it there, He lives in the Island of Cozumel. There are MANY Spaniards living in Mexico, believe it or not. I love going. Please don't let anyone talk you out of going to Mexico, it is not as bad as they make it seem. That is why Mexico has the largest American expat community in the world, I believe it was more then 2 Million Americans living in Mexico. Sure there are part that are dangerous, but in all honesty, what countries don't have that? I go there every once in a while, and have never felt any danger. Hope you enjoy. I myself hope to go visit Mexico again soon. Saludos.

No comments:

Post a Comment