Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I need decorating ideas for our baby nursery!?

We just found out we are having a girl and we are very excited. We unfortunately live in an apartment for the time being and can't paint, phooey. But I know that we can be creative and think of other ways to decorate and make her room cute! First of all the colors are pink and brown. So far I have come up with a very cute crib set that is pink and brown and we're going to get a bookshelf paint it all pink and paint the shelves brown. I'm also going to get wooden letters that spell out her name (ALANA) and paint them brown, drill a hole at the top, then hang them from the wall with pink ribbon. What are some other cute ways we can decorate the room that I haven't though of? Thank you for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment