Wednesday, August 10, 2011

USAF Rank Question?

Well I leave for BMT in January and I already know that following basic it is almost a sure fire thing you will soon get Airmen First Cl. I was wondering how long it will take me to pin E-4 aka Senior Airmen if I am not tripping over my own bottom lip (aka I am doing an astounding job). I am going for Pararescue, I am wondering if a high profile job such as PJ will help any with my movement up the ranks? Especially if I am doing an outstanding job. I know for a fact that I can make Warhawk fitness standards (I am training alot harder than that for Indoc School). I also hope to try and not screw up and shoot for Honor Graduate. Anyway basically what I am asking is if I do an astounding job in just about every aspect what is the usual time for pinning up E-1 then E-2 E-3 E-4...

No comments:

Post a Comment