Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My first time and my body[[insecurities]]?

me and my boyfriend have been together for almost 6 months, and i really love him a lot, and i know he loves me also. he's waited on me until im ready and i told him the other day that im ready to have with him and i want him to be my first and he said ok. we were about to have , but im insecure about my body when it comes to him, other than that i love my self and i have high self esteem but just knowin that im verrie petite and well im an a-cup and i have a small shape but i dont think he'll like it.....n also when we were about to have he started takin off my pants and i got verrie tense and kinda scared so i stopped him. thankfully he wasnt upset he was ok with it and he knows that i wuz apprehensive. but how should i get over the fact that i dont want him to see my body[[dont suggest that im not ready for and i should wait cuz im ready than ill ever be, i just need advice]]

No comments:

Post a Comment