Saturday, August 13, 2011

Navel piercings? Anyone who has one i have a question!:) 10 points:)?

I'm 17 and i LOVE the idea of getting my navel pierced. i like piercings but i think too many is soo soo trashy. I have three so far two regular ones in my ears and one extra one on the tip of my left ear. I think one navel piercing and then thats it as for as far as piercings go would be perfect. My mom is super strict i got the tip of my left ear pierced on my 13th bday only on the two conditions that i kept my room super clean for a whole year before that and the other condition that i get NO other piercings:/ So i'm getting my navel pierced on my 18th bday since I'll be an adult:) and i was wondering how bad does it hurt ? I really want one but the idea of the feeling makes me cringe. also is it true that they really peirce the top of the belly on if you have an innie?

No comments:

Post a Comment