Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Please help us get to Canada?

I am a filipino living and working in Macau, a special administrative region of China, just like Hongkong. They introduced this new policy where families of migrant worker can no longer be attached to their working visa if they do not meet the salary requirement. Therefore me and my wife decided that we should like to work and stay in Canada to make my family whole. But lately because of the recession, some employment agencies have excuses such as that they are prioritizing their locals for employment. I have some relatives there too, but they have not offered real help, claiming that it is more effective to apply outside Canada. What I am trying to avoid also are some of the fees which can be exorbitant because me and my wife cannot pay in bulk due to our meager salaries. Also we need some advise so that we will have some backgound on the nuances of effectively applying for a job and thereby immigrating there.

No comments:

Post a Comment