Saturday, August 13, 2011

Why does the gay community think that dems are their (politically speaking) friends?

I ask this as an independent with a friend who is very involved with the log cabin republicans and I had a hard time grasping how he could be a Rep and openly gay - when I asked, he chastised me with - You just did the same thing they (dems) do. You happen to have a uterus is abortion the only issue you consider? I also own a home and pay taxes, and a business and have a family and have a child in public school there is more to me than being a gay man... How long have the dems been in control in this state?(we are in New England so it is deep blue) Can I get married? Why not? Because we are tools and in most cases fools - get back in your bax come out when we tell you who to vote for.... I never thought of it like that. Any other opinions??

No comments:

Post a Comment