Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Question on shipping live bait?

I've been looking around the net for the containers for shipping live worms. I've found a good supplier of them and at the price they are asking I can make some good money selling locally by undercutting the Competition. The ones I really want are the square styrofoam containers that people use for super reds(european night-crawlers). The other alternative are the plastic cups w/lids. Ive been looking everywhere on the net but I keep getting sites that are scams like horvatts live bait (seriously .2 cents each) or want an outragous amount like $10.00 for one container. any help in finding orders 1000 or less for cheap like 50 cents or less per container would be awsome. Ill keep looking in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment