Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Woman in my room......? >_<?

Well, i was sleeping then i woke up at 4:30 am and i rubbed my eyes so i was awake. Then i saw a lady with a golden tan, long brown wavy hair, golden eyes, and a golden sequin dress with black satin gloves. When i looked at her she smiled at me, but then i walked over to turn on my light switch and she was still there! i was trying not to freak out though so then i went back to sleep and dreamt about my old best friend, me and that lady frolicking in a field of flowers O_o" then i woke up after that dream. Alot of people say it must have been a dream but i seriously DID wake up!! so what, i woke up in a dream then fell back asleep having another dream in that dream? honestly i know i was awake.. i'm no sure if it was a hallucination or what though. Help? >.<"

No comments:

Post a Comment